- INSPIRED BY CANADA'S ICONIC PENNY BUT ALMOST TWICE THE SIZE AND STRUCK IN PURE SILVER. Royal Canadian Mint engravers meticulously reproduced the iconic design that appeared on the Canadian one-cent coin from 1937 to 2012 (with the exception of the centennial issue in 1967).
- A UNIQUE SOUVENIR TO MARK CANADA'S 150TH BIRTHDAY. Below the leaves is a commemorative text that reads "150 YEARS/ANS," which is unique to This coin.
- UNIQUE COIN FINISH. The finish on This coin combines brilliant and frosted relief over a lined background. No other mint in the world offers coins with this kind of finish.
- GRAPHIC BEAUTY BOX. Includes a graphic beauty box to store and display this coin.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE. The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number.
- LIMITED MINTAGE! Only 35,000 coins available worldwide—a limited and highly collectible keepsake.
- PRESERVES THE RICH HISTORY OF CANADA'S CIRCULATION COINAGE. this coin shines with national pride and preserves the rich history of Canada's circulation coinage.
- 99.99% PURE SILVER COIN! this coin is GST/HST exempt with a limited mintage worldwide.
Royal Canadian Mint engravers meticulously reproduced the iconic design that appeared on the Canadian one-cent coin from 1937 to 2012 (with the exception of the centennial issue in 1967). Originally engraved by G. E. Kruger-Gray, it features a maple twig with two leaves, the larger leaf on the right slightly overlapping the other. Below the leaves is a commemorative text that reads "150 YEARS/ANS," which is unique to this coin.
This coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with black beauty box with Canada 150 logo.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
The 2017 $10 fine silver Maple Leaf coin is lovely - beautiful design and high quality.