The Britannia gold collection for 2010 is now available with each of the four companion coins bearing the new serene profile portrait of Britannia. All three coins, some of the highest denomination coins of the realm, are struck in 22 carat yellow gold to glorious Proof quality – the £50 a half-ounce, the £25 and £10 a quarter-ounce and tenth ounce respectively.
The family comes in a handsome presentation case with a uniquely numbered Certificate of Authenticity guaranteeing the issue limit of just 500 sets.
- The only UK gold coins to be struck in 22 carat yellow gold
- The four highest denomination coins of the realm
- The £50 coins are only available within the three & four coin set
- Only 500 complete sets for worldwide distribution
- Presented in a handsome display case and accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity guaranteeing their stringent specifications and issue limits.