A decade after the Queen’s golden jubilee note, this £10 note was issued to celebrate 60 years of the reign of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. It is dated 6th February, the anniversary of the day of Her Majesty's accession to the throne.
Other features include:
- the official crown emblem of the Diamond Jubilee
- four intaglio portraits of the Queen, showing her at different stages in her life
- an engraving of a window in Holyrood Abbey
- a thistle design, related to the Order of the Thistle
- serial numbers with the prefix TQDJ, standing for The Queen's Diamond Jubilee
- Issued in 2012 to commemorate the Queens Golden Jubilee.
All our notes are in totally uncirculated condition unless otherwise stated. Notes will be sent in plastic sleeves between card to ensure they reach you in that condition.