Second coin in the series includes maples leaves in a red and orange design reminiscent of the autumn season.
The maple leaf is a powerful national symbol—one with a distinct and elegant shape that captures much of Canada's nature—winters that have influenced the way the world views this land and its people; breathtaking autumn colours that have captured the hearts of artists for centuries—but most of all, it symbolizes a land of opportunity to build a new life and enjoy the prosperity of free enterprise.
A beautiful gift for someone who enjoys the maple leaf
Special features of the Majestic Maple Leaves Series:
• First coin in subscription details maple leaves in pure silver, second coin includes maples leaves in a red and orange design reminiscent of the autumn season, third and final coin includes a maple leaf made from a jade stone.
• Beautifully crafted in 99.99% pure silver for a classic and highly collectible coin design that will appeal to anyone.
• First coin in your subscription is the all silver coin priced at £59.95 (issued in August). The second is the coin with colour at £64.95 (issued in September), and the third and final is the coin with jade inlay at £74.95 (issued in October).
• The Issue is limited to 8,500 of each coin worldwide—a must-have to recognize a powerful national symbol
• Each coin features four maple leaves with detailed engraving echo the resilience and strength that are inherent with the beloved symbol.
Design: Your coins capture the inspiring elegance of Canada's national symbol with a beautiful design of a sprig of leaves from the sugar maple, one of ten maple species indigenous to Canada and which is the focal point of Canada's National Flag.
Packaging: Each coin comes in an elegant maroon RCM Clamshell box with outer, and certificate of Authenticity.