The 2017 UK Queen's Beast The Lion 10oz Silver Coin is part of the Queen's Beasts bullion range from The Royal Mint, featuring an original reverse design. The coin's reverse features a majestic lion and details the coin's weight, fineness and year-date.
The obverse design depicts the fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, and the monetary denomination of £10. Both the obverse and reverse are by British Coin Designer Jody Clark, creator of the latest definitive portrait of The Queen on UK coinage.
- Each coin weighs 311g and is 999.9 Silver.
- Minted by The Royal Mint in Llantrisant, South Wales.
- Fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Capital Gains Tax Exempt.
- Finished to bullion standard.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 89.15mm.
- Coins are NEW.
- Each coin is supplied in its own protective plastic capsule.