Seventh coin in the beautiful O Canada 10-coin series
The seventhth ½ oz. silver coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s 2013 O Canada series focusing on iconic Canadian images, this beautiful coin celebrates the world famous Niagara Falls. An excellent addition to your nature-focused, Northern or Canadiana coin display.
• The coin is the seventh coin in the O Canada 1/2 oz silver coin series.
• This design has incorporated each of the various finishing details available to the Mint to ensure a detailed execution of the final product. This coin will have you looking at it over and over to see all the fine details.
• Engraved in exquisite detail to celebrate one of Canada’s most popular national sports.
• A great gift and collectible series to celebrate the Canadian culture, hockey and sport in Canada, Canadian history, and the country’s unique iconography.
• Struck in 99.99% fine silver.
The coin was designed by Canadian artist Emily Damstra and depicts a man, woman, and child standing behind the fence on an observation deck at the base of Horseshoe Falls. Horseshoe Falls is one of three waterfalls that make up the Niagara Falls. The Falls are viewed from below which highlights the massive size and power. This attractive coin uses various frosting techniques to highlight and accentuate the multiple elements of the design. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS,” as well as a small stylized Niagara Falls symbol.
Packaging Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a customized full color sleeve.