The Complete O'Canada 10-coin series
• Each coin in the exciting new 2014 O Canada series features iconic images celebrating all that makes Canada unique
• Masterfully crafted by Royal Canadian Mint engravers using a variety of engraving techniques and finishes to bring this stunning Arctic image to life.
• Own a piece of Canada’s North, beautifully captured in half an ounce of 99.99% pure silver.
• A beautiful gift or collectable for those who love Canada’s North, Inuit and First Nations heritage, historical images, nature, original artwork and Canadian themes.
Designed by Canadian artist Kendra Dixon and features a downhill skier enjoying a run down the mountain. In Canada, each winter thousands of skiers can't wait to experience the snow and the winter wonderland and beautiful terrain that Canada offers.
Each coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a custom beauty box & certicicate of authenticity.
The complete fine silver 10-coin series
• January - The Igloo
• February - The Grizzly Bear
• March - Skiing Canada’s Slopes
• April - The Moose
• May - Down by the Old Maple Tree
• June - The Canada Goose
• July - The Canadian Cowboy
• August - The Bison
• September - The Northern Lights (with colour)
• October - Canadian Holiday Scene
See our individual listings for the full details and images for each coin.